Friday, April 27, 2012

In the clear

The wonderful nurse at our MFM office called to give me the news that everything came out perfect.  The amnio showed all normal results.  What a relief, although there wasn't anything to make us think otherwise.  I'm glad everything is perfect. 

The really nice part of her calling today is that we have the babies growth scans on Monday in their office.  It would have been very easy to just hold the results until we came in.  Super happy with this doctor office.  Since I'm starting to get over my trauma from the amnio I thought I would post a picture of the best part of that appointment:)  We have two boy shots, one for each but this was the best one of the two:

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the test results!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Can't wait to hear how many babies you have cooking in there next Friday:)

    ReplyDelete