Wednesday, April 18, 2012

16 WEEKS

Wow, I can't believe we are at 4 months already.  I'm doing great.  The only thing I am starting to notice is heartburn in the evening.  Enough to slow down my eating but not really enough for the TUMS just yet.  I think it is more of a warning of what is to come:) 

I felt some rolling around from twin B instead of just the occasional flutters last night.  I'm excited about the movement and can't wait for the time the guys will be able to feel their babies and see my stomach move. 

Tomorrow is my amnio x 2.  Nervous.. yes but more just ready to get it over with.  I'm going to take some Tylenol ahead of time.  It probably won't help much but my mental state.  I think I will feel a little more in control this way:) 

I've had some weird cravings lately like spagetti with Italian dressing.  I have never had it that way or even considered it but just had to have it last night.  It tasted great!!  Celery and peanut butter.  This is something I liked as a kid for a snack but not anything I've even thought of lately until a few days ago.  It's weird how you just suddenly know that is exactly what you want from out of nowhere.  And of course Ben and Jerrys Half Baked ice cream.  This one I know exactly where it is coming from and I need to get it under control quick or the 5 pounds I've gained so far is going to triple in one week!  I kind of lost my sweet tooth the first few months but it has returned with a daily vengence.

I'll update after my amnio so I can tell everyone how it wasn't really a big deal!!

   

1 comment:

  1. Ah heartburn! Our surro talks about it, too. Sounds uncomfortable. Good luck with the amnio!

    ReplyDelete