Monday, May 21, 2012

20 weeks!

20 weeks 5 days actually:)  It seems like such a milestone even though knowing my Doctor doesn't plan on letting me go past 37 weeks we are already past the halfway mark.  Only a little over 3 short weeks to viability.  The guys were here for the ultrasound today with the MFM.  Everything looked great.  Babies are measuring right on track, within 1 day of each other and both are 13ounces.  I think the guys also enjoyed seeing and walking around with an obviously pregnant woman in their midst.  Every little bit makes this feel more real.

I have felt very rested and have had energy the last few days and with everything that we have had going on let me just say THANK YOU BELLY.  After the last couple of weeks and my total exhaustion I was very concerned that I had already hit a wall.  Everything else has gone so easy I was worried this was it, my life was over for the next few months, wake me up in August and tell me when to push:)  But nope, false alarm:)  I am trying to take it much easier though so that I do keep up my energy and get to enjoy the next few months. 

I have an appointment on the 4th with my new and improved Doctor.  Other than that we are hoping to settle nicely (and quietly) into summer.  I hope everyone else is able to do the same. 

1 comment:

  1. Awww... how great that the guys were able to come to the appt. It probably made things even more real for them.

    When you are pregnant with twins each day is a milestone.

    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete