Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I had my IUD removed today. Um, scary. Not the removal part. That took about 2 seconds, but the now we can get pregnant part. The reason the timing for surrogacy was so right is how sure we are we are done having our own kids. This is about helping someone else make a family...not oops we did it again. NO babies for us. Plus I haven't been on the pill in years. Kinda feel like I'm back in my early 20s. Ok, the flip side of all this is NOW WE CAN GET PREGNANT(with someone else's baby) Every step brings us closer. I cant express how truly excited I am for them. They skyped me tonight with family and neighbors saying hello during their Jewish New Year celebration. All I can think about is what that celebration will look like for them next year at this time. Oh, and as non tech savie as I am I downloaded Skype on my phone in a panic last minute and it worked..no really it did work. Yeah, I wouldn't have believed it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment