Saturday, August 20, 2011

My hopes

My appointment with my new OB is a week from Monday.  This gives us some time to get the kids settled in school this week and our son Tadhg turns 1 on Saturday.  He is walking like crazy and such a climber!!
Once I get the letter from my doctor I think I move on to the interview with the Social Worker.  I'm thinking the next week or two after this will be busy, hopefully ending with profiles of an IP. 
My hope would be that we get someone in the US.  I want to go through the pregnancy with them, hopes, ups, downs, everything.  This will be their pregnancy as well as their baby and I am really hoping we end up with someone that wants to be a part of every moment.  I would like to share doctor appointments and my growing belly. 
I am also hoping for someone having their first.  It is such an exciting thing.  Not that you aren't happy with any after that but you're also busy and distracted.  Since this is all new to me it would be fun if it is also new to them. 
Of course we know how life goes, you don't always end up with what you think you want and it still can end up being everything you need.  I may laugh as I look back on this post in the next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment