Monday, August 15, 2011

Beginning sort of

I recently started the process to become a surrogate.  It's something that has been in the back of my mind for as long as I can remember so when I finally said it out loud it just seemed to fit.  My friend recently completed her second journey.  Talking to her about her experience and knowing she had worked with a reputable agency and was so comfortable with the process to do it a second time and considering a third kind of put it all together for me.  Here was a starting point. 

My husband had commented several times how amazed he was that our friend would do this for someone.  And he loves me being pregnant but we are SO done having our own!  We have a blended family of six kids ranging in ages from thirteen to eleven months.  We love them all and have a very loving and busy family but we are very happy we are no longer getting up every two hours with a newborn and are celebrating that fact :)
 
This brings us to mid July when I submitted our application (somewhat on accident, oops).  Then figured I'd better bring my husband up to speed.  Luckily he was thrilled with the idea!  He loves to help anyone, anytime.  It just made sense to him since this is something we do so easily that why wouldn't we do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment