Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A lot has happened

A LOT has happened since my last post. 

The medical screening went great. 
The guys are awesome.
Started Lupron 12/3.
Luckily the holidays have made this time fly by.  I can't believe we are already at this point.  My lining is super fluffy.  It was 11.9 on Dec. 28th so I'm done monitoring.  It feels good that everything on my side is doing what it should.  Of course now I get to wonder and worry about things completely out of my control.  The ED has monitoring on Thursday, with a planned retrieval on Monday, the 9th.  Hopefully Thursday or Friday we will know for sure so we can make flight, life arrangements.  And around the 14th we will have the transfer.  I'm really excited to be at this point.  A little nervous mostly because we can't officially plan anything yet trip wise.  It still doesn't seem real, except when I break out in a cold sweat over the idea of giving myself the PIO injection :)  The countdown is on!!  I can't wait to see the guys faces at the transfer :)  Here is to hoping we get lots of fertilized eggs!

1 comment:

  1. This is the fun before the wait...enjoy it and we'll all think good thoughts. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete