Monday, November 19, 2012

What's next

It's been 9 weeks since the babies were born. I have 2 friends that are getting ready to be matched this week. One of them was slightly ahead of me and the other is a first time GS. If you had asked me when I started previously I hadn't given any thought to a second journey. I just felt excited and happy to be given the opportunity to help out a family. Now, watching them has got my husband and I excited to think about another journey for ourselves. I have submitted the paperwork. Not much to do at this point since the earliest I could transfer would be March but I'm hoping to have everything done and maybe even match by the end of December. We all know how long these things can take and it would be great to have everything in place:) 3 months is an optomistic view of screenings, contracts, syncing cycles, starting meds, etc. etc. so I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you move fast!! Nothing wrong with that if it feels right though. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete